Pages

10 March 2008



Sobering reminder...

I found out today that the woman whom I bought my race wheels from (picured riding above), Kristy Gough, was killed by a car this weekend during a training ride in California. I didn't know her outside of the ebay transaction, but knew that she was both a very fast and respected cyclist and triathlete. It really touches home how vulnerable we are everyday while out training, or just in life, even when you meerly know someone as an aquantence. My heart goes out her family and freinds, and may we all give thanks to each day we are given.

1 comment:

Flanders said...

She and another rider was hit and killed by a law enforcement car that crossed over and hit them head on. I think they were climbing and the car was coming down. I think a third was injured but will survive.