Pages

11 March 2008


The beatings will continue until morale improves...

(warning: rant material)

It is sort of funny what your body does after a long car trip. In naivety, thought that I would be super rested, relaxed, and ready to take on the last few months of school. I mean, all it is is sitting, right- it's even better than standing! As much as I enjoyed myself during spring break, In fact it is quite the opposite. I am super tired, apathetic, and haven't even unpacked completely, finally finished laundry meerly because I was on what I like to call 'third tier' workout clothes and underwear. In most regards, life is pretty darn good, and I think that the stem of this slump is what I need to face every single day at school.

In regards to school, I have come to the realization that as much as I would like to pretend and tell myself that I do not care as much as I do, well, I still do. I keep running into road blocks and people who want to beat me down, and I have just had enough of it after almost four years of this garbage. I am taking boards this weekend, and the environment around me is condusive to about everything except going in there feeling confident . Well, that is their deal if they want to justify their pathetic existence by trying to bring others down to their level- I don't condone that. School has been eating away at me this year. Slowly and steadily. I have told myself that I just do what I need to do and not to sweat the small stuff.

No comments: