Pages

05 January 2009

So, for Christmas, I was on call the whole weekend- partly by choice. My brother, sister in law, and their kids decided on a last minute trip to Orlando doing the Disney thing, and so I told my mom that I would cook her dinner for her birthday, she just needs to come here and get it. :) So, my parents came down for a few days around Christmas and it was great to spend some time with them and have the extra help around to get some things done that you just can't really get done on your own.

My mom wanted one thing for her birthday breakfast... BACON! Now I know where I get it from. Here is our feast of bacon and basil potatoes (it was supposed to be a large potato pancake, but got destroyed when attepting to flip it. Oh well, it turned into 'hash browns' and tasted the same.

Good times were had by all...

No comments: