Pages

01 April 2008


Real life... here I come...

So, after much and much interviewing, traveling, contemplating, and whatnot...not to mention approximately twenty three years of school (which will soon be over)... I have a job!

Come this summer, I will be joining the team at Madison Family Dental Associates as their newest dentist on board. I am so excited about this change and the practice that I will be joining. I am really looking forward to all of the new challenges, opportunities, and rewards of not only starting to practice dentistry outside of dental school, but to move to a new community, town, and area that I love.

What this means, is that this summer I will be moving to lovely Madison, WI. If anyone hasn't been there, in my book, it is one of the best towns ever- hence, why I am moving there. Lakes, endless roads to bike on, fun community, great culture, awesome people, and yes, winters... where I can cross country ski!!!!

I couldn't be more excited about what is to come, and if you are in Madison, you know where I will be. :)

3 comments:

bryan said...

I say congrats to you. But what's with the picture of the beach? Is that one of the famous "Beaches of Madison"?

Matt N said...

When are you moving? I'm out in the last week of April. I'm looking at Sun Prairie. I also have a buddy at Univ. of Wisc. on the tri team, Jack Dudley, that I'll be riding with, you'll have to join.

Matt N said...

my computer deleted your email before I could open it. Give me a call tomorrow and i'll let you know if I can ride. I'm supposed to play racquetball, but time is unsure. 850-7987.