Pages

09 November 2007

Let the Madness Begin...
So, it has been 8 weeks since the 'official' start of my training for the 2008 season. Yes, everything is in place.

Volume for the first 8 weeks consisted of buiding enough s-b-r- and lifting to get up to 17hrs last week. This week is a setback to go into my next 8 week block consisting of holding the volume at 17:xx hrs and ramping up intensity.

The deliberation lies in if and what I should make my 2008 goals to be at the races. After the entire racing season of 2007 blowing up into my face, I have come to accept where I was, and to stop making retrospective excuses. They are what they are, the season is done, and it is now time to get ready for next year.

So the the question for 2008 is: what do I want to accomplish?

1 comment:

bryan said...

I think going fast should probably be a goal. It's hard to screw that one up.